To Report Suspected Abuse Call DCYF at (800) 894-5533 - For Emergencies Dial 911

Charitable Giving


New Hampshire’s Child Advocacy Centers are independent agencies and rely on your support.

NCA-5_SmallChild Advocacy Centers support abused children in the early stages of a criminal investigation and connect them to needed community resources.

Donations made through this web site may be directed to the Child Advocacy Center of your choice or the statewide Chapter for NH.

  • Belknap County
  • Carroll County
  • Cheshire County
  • Coos County
  • Grafton/Sullivan Counties
  • Hillsborough County
  • Merrimack County
  • Rockingham County
  • Strafford County
  • Granite State Children’s Alliance

Other Ways to Donate

Third Party Fundraising Event

Proceeds from private or corporate events can help New Hampshire children in need. If you’re having an event, make it a fundraiser for your local Child Advocacy Center! Host a jewelry or candle party, hold an office supply drive at work or donate casual Friday funds! Call us for ideas, volunteers and free marketing materials.

Gifts of Stock or Securities

New Hampshire’s Child Advocacy Centers can accept gifts of stocks or securities. Avoid paying capital gains on stocks that have risen in value and receive a tax deduction instead. Your generous gift will help provide needed services to child victims of crime right here in New Hampshire.

Planned Giving

A bequest through a will or trust is the most common form of planned giving. Consider leaving a portion of your estate to a member of the Granite State Children’s Alliance. Support child victims of crime well into the future while achieving important estate tax savings.

Wish List

In-kind contributions to the Granite State Children’s Alliance or your local Child Advocacy Center is appreciated.

You can help by contributing items from our wish list, and if you shop for them on Amazon Smile GSCA will also receive a portion of your purchase. Thank you for your support!

Items for the children and families visiting the CAC:

  • Individually packaged snacks
  • Juice boxes and bottled water
  • K-Cups (regular, decaf, and hot chocolate)
  • Washable markers
  • Crayons and Play-Doh
  • Washable finger paints
  • Board games
  • New stuffed animals
  • New children’s books


If a child tells you that he or she has been hurt or you are concerned that a child may be the victim of any type of abuse or neglect, you are required to call the Division for Children, Youth and Families (DCYF) Central Intake Unit at:

Telephone: (800) 894-5533

Contact your local police department with urgent child abuse or neglect reports

Proof of abuse and neglect is not required to make a report and you may report anonymously.