To Report Suspected Abuse Call DCYF at (800) 894-5533 - For Emergencies Dial 911

CACs in NH

Each County in New Hampshire has a Child Advocacy Center (CAC).  All NH CACs are accredited members of the National Children’s Alliance.  This map represents CAC coverage across the Granite State.  

New Hampshire Child Advocacy Centers
(click on the County to view the CAC page)


If a child tells you that he or she has been hurt or you are concerned that a child may be the victim of any type of abuse or neglect, you are required to call the Division for Children, Youth and Families (DCYF) Central Intake Unit at:

Telephone: (800) 894-5533

Contact your local police department with urgent child abuse or neglect reports

Proof of abuse and neglect is not required to make a report and you may report confidentially.